5 Easy Retention Strategies for Clients & Employees
Client and employee retention is a BIG DEAL for every successful professional and business. One of the top reasons clients and employees leave is because they feel uncared for or ignored.Enhancing client and employee experience will go a long way to improving retention.
Don’t leave retention to chance.
You’ve worked hard to attract clients and talent for your company. Retention doesn’t happen by accident; it happens by design.
Below are 5 easy and affordable retention strategies:
- Make clients and employees feel special during the onboarding process with a desk kit, local snack basket, or coffee break gift.
- Acknowledge milestone dates like birthdays and work anniversaries with a mini congratulations gift or chocolate box.
- Reward team members with a goodie basket once project milestones are met or at project completion.
- Send clients seasonal mini gifts to thank them for business and to remind them to refer you.
- Acknowledge promotions, anniversaries and retirement with etched glasses, their favorite beverage and snack tray. They will love it!